Tuesday, March 12, 2013
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
What’s Next: Building and Scaling Your Boomer Business : An Intelligent Network of Relationships to Drive your Boomer Business
What is the What’s Next Boomer Business Summit?
What’s Next Boomer Business Summit is an annual event that brings together the country’s top businesses and organizations that are focused on the boomer and beyond marketplace. Whether you are just getting started with your boomer business or looking to scale, this is where deals get done.
From What’s Next you will:
- Identify the most effective channels into the boomer and senior marketplace
- Discover how to raise money for your boomer idea from angels, incubators, corporations, and venture capital investors
- Receive templates to help you build your social media engagement for boomers
- Learn how to identify and deploy the latest trends in social, mobile, search, e-commerce, and print
- Identify go-to market strategies through retailers, e-commerce, and nonprofits
- Understand how to build a business ecosystem that meets your objectives
What We Deliver
- Tools to get your deals done
- Trends, data and research
- Case Studies and go to market strategies
- Ways to finance and scale your ideas
- Analysts’ overview of the business ecosystem
- Media, authors, bloggers and age beat-reporters
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, brand managers, innovation leaders, corporate strategists, analysts, nonprofit executives, authors and bloggers interested in the Boomer and beyond marketplace.
- Who profits from the global boomer and senior market?
- What are the emerging trends in emerging markets?
- How does mobile and wireless growth lead to monetization of boomers and their children and grandchildren?
- What tools will boomers use for social impact?
- What are the distribution models for reaching and engaging the boomer, senior, caregiver, and grandparent?
What is the Overall Value for Attendees?
Summit attendees will:
- Gain insight from real-life experience that will inform their business strategies
- Gain insight from Boomer and beyond entrepreneurial experts
- Learn how to set and move the metrics that matter
- Develop an understanding of the technologies, causes, products and services that are transforming the baby boomer and beyond marketplace
- Form relationships with bold innovators and high level decision makers that can lead to ongoing business collaboration
- Gain status as a thought leader and agile innovator in the most lucrative market space
What Specific topic will be Addressed?
This year’s Summit theme is Scaling your Boomer/Senior Business.
The agenda will explore the following topics:
- Social, Mobile, Commerce, and Print
- Entrepreneurship and Life Reimagined
- Riches and Niches: Caregiving, Grandparenting, Aging in Place
- The Future of home, technology, work, money, and play
- Distribution models for reaching and serving the Boomer, senior and caregiving marketplace
- Lunch with Agebeat reporters, bloggers, book and ebook authors
The 2013 What’s Next Boomer Business Summit is affiliated with the ASA Aging in America Conference.
For more information on the ASA event, click here.